Hi! Welcome to Ichi’s haven ♥ Enjoy reading my silly thoughts ;)
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No vulgarizing, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!

To comment pls use the chatboard

Navigations

Ichipedia Diary For fun Stickies ;) Credits
I am ME
About Ichi :
I have my own life n style, not tryin to please u or make u smile.. so no need to tell me what to do coz i simply wont listen :p

Me...
Feeling : animated
Eating : pastas ♥
Doing : mind ur own bizzo !
Watching : the days go by
Listening to : the sound of the rain

Let’s talk !


Tweet me good




Click me ;)
My Facebook | My Twitter | My profile | Arnold's

Rotten Things
November 2008 | December 2008 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | May 2012 | June 2012 | October 2012 |

Fastidiosa mujer...
24 nothing [-(
This and That, Here and There (?) Tittleless - a d...
back then in junior high school :)
let's learn eglish !! part 2
let's learn eglish !! part 1
Have u ever thought that nowadays almost all of u...
feel like making some poems :D
Marriage...
-Fallen hopes-

Music
Music: ♬ Canon

My face is a platter :))
Written at Thursday, January 13, 2011 | back to top


whoaahh.. been months since I post sth in this blog.. today I'm gonna talk about homemade skin remedies :)
Last night I tried to put a puddle of sunflower seed oil on my face, massaged it for about 5 mins n then I wiped the oil with a washcloth which has been soaked in a hot water... They say this oil can cleanse the "dirt" in your skin n it can be used as a cleanser - it's called oil cleansing method. You can check the article here OCM .


Afterwards, I made a mask from wheat germ + milk + yakult. Just pour yakult into the flour till it looks like a paste n then apply on face.
here is the pic of the wheat germ (left). It supposed to be rice bran flour + yakult, but unfortunately I couldn't manage to get one so I used this instead. (You can replace the wheat with mung bean flour, it is believed to help with your acne) :) after putting this mask, you can continue to use your usual treatment (toner-moisturizer).


I haven't seen any difference on my face yet, but I'll stick to this 2 methods for a while. Who knows my skin will be smoother n more radiant than before :p

Anyway, if you're interested in doing a DIY skin remedies in your home, check this forum out FD - Skincare talk (if you can speak indonesian) or try this one DIY organic skin remedies (it's in english).
I'll try to keep you update on how these work on my skin ;) wish me luck fellas ! :p



0comments