I called out your name for so many times,
but all I heard was only my voice being echoed by the howling wind..
I reached out my hand to You,
but I touched nothing... only emptiness...
I ran to catch You, though i kept falling in the way,
but You were too far away, I couldn't even catch your shadow...
Where did You plan on going?
Why did You leave me?
Wouldn't You keep your promises to me?
That no matter what You will never let go of me?
I've waited for far too long...
Hoping that one day You will come back to me.
Guess I'm too naive.
By the time You come back,
I'd say "
Where have You been? You're far too late now..."
Though I'm pretty sure it will only happen in my dream (that You truly come back to me..)
I wish You happiness... :)