Hi! Welcome to Ichi’s haven ♥ Enjoy reading my silly thoughts ;)
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No vulgarizing, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!

To comment pls use the chatboard

Navigations

Ichipedia Diary For fun Stickies ;) Credits
I am ME
About Ichi :
I have my own life n style, not tryin to please u or make u smile.. so no need to tell me what to do coz i simply wont listen :p

Me...
Feeling : animated
Eating : pastas ♥
Doing : mind ur own bizzo !
Watching : the days go by
Listening to : the sound of the rain

Let’s talk !


Tweet me good




Click me ;)
My Facebook | My Twitter | My profile | Arnold's

Rotten Things
November 2008 | December 2008 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | May 2012 | June 2012 | October 2012 |

binun binun binun
Perasaan gw...
Stupid me
cacadz
uughhhh...
Tabrakan Burung? Burung Tabrakan?? :-/
a lonely nite...
huff....
sum stupid story
Sth annoying

Music
Music: ♬ Canon

Written at Monday, July 5, 2010 | back to top


you're the only one i want to hold me,
since you left I've just cried in my room.
Lonely without you when you are no more in my life,
I miss you so...

My heart dreams about the past, the days when you were with me.
Drops of tears were at the edge of my eyes when you said goodbye..
The days are not the same, my life is now still.

Everytime i saw you i would let out a sigh,
I'd see you coming n show a big smile.
I haven's smiled for a long while...

As i wait for you to return i just wanna die,
I know that you'll no longer be mine,
but still to you dear i wait...
Coz my love for you is true n i'm really mad about you.

I'm still your same old crazy girl who loved you always.
I know that you're not here with me,
but i pray that you're thinking of me...

Tell me why did you leave me.. ? :(


0comments