Hi! Welcome to Ichi’s haven ♥ Enjoy reading my silly thoughts ;)
Disclaimer
Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No vulgarizing, spamming, and any type of childish acts. Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!

To comment pls use the chatboard

Navigations

Ichipedia Diary For fun Stickies ;) Credits
I am ME
About Ichi :
I have my own life n style, not tryin to please u or make u smile.. so no need to tell me what to do coz i simply wont listen :p

Me...
Feeling : animated
Eating : pastas ♥
Doing : mind ur own bizzo !
Watching : the days go by
Listening to : the sound of the rain

Let’s talk !


Tweet me good




Click me ;)
My Facebook | My Twitter | My profile | Arnold's

Rotten Things
November 2008 | December 2008 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | October 2010 | December 2010 | January 2011 | February 2011 | March 2011 | May 2012 | June 2012 | October 2012 |

Sometimes I feel so alone in my mind.Like I'm a st...
Kids these days ;))
you...
you're the only one i want to hold me,since you le...
binun binun binun
Perasaan gw...
Stupid me
cacadz
uughhhh...
Tabrakan Burung? Burung Tabrakan?? :-/

Music
Music: ♬ Canon

dreaming of...
Written at Sunday, July 11, 2010 | back to top


Just like anybody else, I have some dreams I want to accomplish..
Though it sounds silly but I really really wish I could achieve it :)
Here r some of my "silly" dreams :

1. Get slimmer-esp for my tummy ! Yay ! Every woman desires a slim body, coz boys
Have put an undirect standard toward this.. Fat is just not sexy (˘_˘")
Put some spirits on I'll do situps ! Hahaha >:)

2. To have an animal shelter. Sounds strange n seems impossible,isn't it?
I hate ppl who likes to torture animals esp domestic animal.. (•͡˘˛˘ •͡)
They have their own feelings too just like human.. In some cases,
Domesticated animals r better than human, they show their loyalty to us.
That's why I love animals ! :)

3. I want to make a lot of good photographs of myself since I'm not a
Photogenic type I think it will b quite difficult :|

And I still have lots of sill dreams but for now I think I'm just gonna tell u
These 3 as I don't wanna b laughed at :p

Time to hit the bed now.. Cya ;)


0comments