Whenever you’re gone
The Sun doesn’t shine as bright.
The rain doesn’t feel as fresh or wet,
The moon loses its luminosity.
I lose myself.
There’s an indescribable ache,
An unequivocal emptiness.
Oh I get by,
But just barely.
The world becomes hazy
And the code to happiness becomes elusive
And indecipherable.
Without you I’m locked
Inside a universe that doesn’t suit me.
You’re the only key
That opens me.---------------------------------------------------------
I hate you
And yet I love you.I hope you miss me so much you break,
And yet I hope you never break.
I hope you cry all night long with no respite,
And yet I don’t wish even one tear to stain your face.
I hope you’re cold as ice each night without me,
And yet I wish you warm blankets and dreams.
I hope your feet and back ache incessantly,
And yet I wish you freedom from all pain.
I hope you are so depressed you can’t function,
And yet I wish you total happiness and serenity.
I hope your heart aches in agony
And yet I wish you peace and joy.
I wish you were still mine,
And yet I’m thankful you’re not.
I hate you,
And yet I love you.