Well it's quite late to post sth at this time I think..
But while the matter is still fresh on my mind,
Why don't I give it a go :)
Today's topic is about love affair :D *clapping hands*
Catchy enough,huh? :p
As we all know, nowadays so many ppl tend to have an affair..
In this case I'm gonna talk about married men :)
I have seen a lot of men cheating on their wives
and living a free sex lifestyle.
Not only they have sex with some random women they met at club or such,
Sometimes they even involved their feelings toward that other woman,
They're dating as if they are a newly happy couple.
The woman they're dating knows that he already has a wife but
She doesn't care about it as long as she gets what she wants from the husband.
it could be money or affection that they seek from the married man.
I really don't get it why men r so stupid about this matter.
I mean they freely give their money to keep those women by their side..
U know there's a saying : behind every succesful man there is a woman.
But behind every failed man there r two ( I forget what the exact sentence so
I just change it with a word of the same meaning ).
So what I'm tryin to say is u maybe happy to have that woman by ur side,
But it's just a fake happiness.. They only want ur money..
Don't u forget ur wife who always stays by ur side even through the hardest times,
Who works with u from zero, who takes care of u when u're sick..
Does that woman u think u're in love with want to do those all for u?
Will she still want to b by ur side when u r not rich anymore,
Will she want to take care of u when u're sick??
Or what if ur wife has an affair?will u put up with it?
Think about how ur partner would feel if she knows ure cheating on her?
Positioned urself as her.. U sure don't wanna b cheated,do u?
And last but not least,
Think about it again, who stays by ur side thru the good n the bad times?
Treat ur wife well while u still have the chance coz when she's gone
It might be too late for u..
•••••••••• END ••••••••••
P.S. : sry for my bad english..
I just want to practice writing in english ت ت