Disclaimer

Welcome to my blog. Before anything else please follow these rules : No
vulgarizing, spamming, and any type of
childish acts.
Respect is a must. Enjoy your stay and have fun!
To comment pls use the chatboard

Profile
I am just what I am and that is something U can never b...

I'm only an ordinary girl who's trying to be mature

In times I may look calm while in other times i can b a tempered one :)

I tend to be an introvert, I don't like being in a crowd,

I ♥ to learn something new,

I ♥ spending times reading books or doing what i like,

In fact I'm such a moody person. I get bored easily :D
"Judge me n I'll prove u r wrong,
Tell me what to do n I'll tell u off.
Say I'm not worth it n watch where I end up.
Call me a b***h n I'll show u one.
F*ck me over n I'll do it to u twice as bad.
Call me crazy but u really have no idea."
♥ (•̯͡.•̯͡) ♥ (•̯͡.•̯͡) ♥ (•̯͡.•̯͡)
© Ichibandito 2010